The Rashtriya Mahila Bal Swasthya Santhan (RMBSS), a Delhi based not-for-profit organization working for healthcare, has invited online applications from interested and eligible candidates for filling up 17500 posts in various capacities. The Rashtriya Mahila Bal Swasthya Santhan is an initiative undertaken by the Government of India to address the health needs of under-served rural areas. Candidates can apply online for the advertised posts at the official website: rasss.co.in/recruitment. The last date for submission of online application is January 25.
- Medical Officer – 2500 posts
- Medical Assistant – 2500 posts
- Medical Worker – 2000 posts
- Computer Operator – 2000 posts
- Lab Technician – 2000 posts
- ANM – 2500 posts
- GNM – 2500 posts
- Driver – 1500 posts
- Graduation/12th pass/10th pass/8th Applicants have to check required qualifications mentioned against the advertised posts.
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply online at: www.rasss.co.in
- First login to the website
- Click on Registration Option
- Fill in the required details and submit
- The last date for submission of online applications is January 25, 2020.
To check Recruitment Details, Click HERE
To check the official notification, click HERE