Show Your Artistic Talents, Participate In Odisha Bytes & Odisha Sambad’s Corona Creativity Contest
Bhubaneswar: Encouraged by the runaway success of our maiden event ‘Lockdown Recipes’, we are rolling out our second event Corona Creativity to motivate you and your near and dear ones to showcase your talents to the world.
With the COVID-19 pandemic and consequent lockdowns providing an opportunity to spend more time indoors, many of us have been trying to hone our creative skills like singing, mimicry, storytelling and poetry recitation. But why keep these artistic talents within the confines of family and friend circles? Don’t you think it is time to unleash your creative energies before the world?
If you are ready, so are we. Then why wait any longer! A first-of-its-kind contest by any media house, Corona Creativity provides you just the opportunity you deserve. Record your creative performance on video and send it to us via Google Drive to email@example.com on or before June 8, 2020.
Not only will we upload your videos on our websites,www.odishabytes.com & www.odishasambad.in, YouTube channels and social media platforms, the winners, to be adjudged by an eminent jury, will get prizes from eastern India’s leading jewellery brand Lalchnd Jewellers. The champion will get a diamond ring, while the second and third prize-winners would receive a diamond pendant and a gold coin respectively.
Here are the Terms and Conditions:
- There is no entry fee and the contest is open for all age groups, but one person can send only one entry in one genre. For example, a person who has sent a video of singing can send another on mimicry but she/he cannot send two videos of singing or two videos of mimicry.
- Put your camera/ mobile phone camera in ‘landscape’ mode and then begin to shoot. We cannot accept videos shot in ‘portrait’ mode or videos which have been edited. Send raw videos only.
- First tell your name, where you stay and what you do (profession) and then something on your creative background, if any (beginner, learner or expert).
- Tell us something on what you intend to record along with a brief commentary on the specific kind of creativity that you want to showcase. The video should establish the participant’s involvement in the creative work being recorded.
- Duration of the video should be between 5 minutes and 10 minutes. The organiser reserves the right to reject any video without citing any reason. The videos deposited by the participants become the sole property of Bhubaneswar-based media organisation Frontier Media, which owns odishabytes.com & www.odishasambad.in, and it can use the videos for professional reasons in future also.
- A jury will decide the winners and the decision will be final and binding.
- Criteria for winning:
- Most number of likes on the video cumulatively in YouTube, Facebook & Instagram. A participant has to subscribe our YouTube channels and like/follow our social media handles (FB, Instagram, Twitter) to be eligible for the prizes.
- Uniqueness of creative talent
- Overall aesthetic parameters of video/ presenter
- Language of presentation can be Odia, English or Hindi.
- Last date of submission: June 8, 2020.
- Send the videos along with your contact number, social media handles (Facebook & Instagram) via email (using Google Drive)
- Participants must submit their own original work / videos and shall be solely responsible for any infringement of copyright or impersonation related legal issues, if any.
- The organisers reserve the right to call off or amend submission date(s) of the competition without any prior notice or citing any reason.
- By participating in this competition, the participants fully agree with all the given terms and conditions.
Comments are closed.