Single Window Clearance Authority’s Nod For Two 5-Star Hotels In Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar: The State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) on Friday approved eight projects worth Rs 1214 crore in hospitality, plastic, and food processing sectors.
The projects were approved at a meeting of SLSWCA chaired by chief secretary Suresh Mahapatra here. The projects will generate employment opportunities for over 2427 persons.
Following are the details of the projects:
- A 2.75 MTPA Iron Ore Beneficiation plant and 1.2 MTPA Pellet plant by Energise Minerals Private Limited with an investment of Rs 256 crore in Rairangpur, Mayurbhanj.
- A 5-star hotel by ITC Limited in Dumduma, Bhubaneswar with an investment of Rs 141.14 crore.
- A 5-star hotel by Falcon Real Estate Private Limited in Bhubaneswar with an investment of Rs 120.26 crore.
- Expansion of Britannia Industries Limited’s manufacturing unit with an additional annual capacity of 30,000 tonne with an investment of Rs 93.60 crore in Khurda.
- A 200-KLPD grain-based distillery plant and 6-MW cogeneration plant by Indalc Spirits Pvt Ltd with an investment of Rs 215.15 crore in Deogarh.
- A 200-KLPD grain-based distillery plant along with a bottling unit of 6 lakh cases and a 6-MW cogeneration plant by Mash Spirits Pvt Ltd with an investment of Rs 204.60 crore in Jharsuguda.
- Expansion of Sarvesh Refractories Private Limited with Rs 123.25 crore at Kuarmunda, Sundergarh.
- Manufacturing unit for production of Cast Polypropylene (CPP) Film having a capacity of 7560 MTPA and Metallised Film having a capacity of 6120 MTPA by Purv Packaging Private Limited with an investment of Rs 60 crore at Paradeep Plastic Park, Jagatsinghpur.