Odisha Vigilance Raid On Addl Tehsildar: 2 Multi-Storey Buildings, 21 Plots & Tractors Unearthed
Sundargarh: Odisha Vigilance on Wednesday unearthed 2 multi-storey buildings, 2 residential houses, 21 plots, 2 four-wheelers, 2 tractors, and three two-wheelers during raids on properties of Kulamani Patel, additional tehsildar at Tangarpali in Odisha’s Sundargarh district, on the allegation of accumulation of disproportionate assets.
1) One triple-storey residential building measuring 4800 Sqft constructed in 2021-22, with one outhouse and boundary wall over Plot No.1593/1666 and 2666/4073, Khata No.235/633, Mouza/Lephripada Tehsil, Sundargarh district.
2) One double-storey residential building measuring 3000 Sqft, with two outhouses and a boundary wall over Plot No.561/4695 and 561/3937/4945, Khata No.427/312, Mouza-Chitabhanga, Sundargarh town
3) Three numbers residential houses having an area of 450, 1250 and 1250 Sqft over ancestral land vide Khata No.108, Plot No.1482 in Mouza-Dumarbahal, Lephripada Tehsil, Sundargarh district.
4) One residential house having a plinth area of 400 Sqft and boundary wall over ancestral land vide Khata No.108, Plot No.1481 in Mouza-Dumarbahal, Lephripada Tehsil, Sundargarh district.
5) 21 plots in prime areas of Sundargarh district:
Vigilance Technical Wing is carrying out a detailed valuation of the buildings and plots, an official release said.
Besides, a Mahindra Bolero Camper and Mahindra Commander, two tractors, two trailers (Mahindra 295 DI Turbo, Mahindra B275 DI Turbo) and three two wheelers (Bullet, Hero Honda SS & Hero Maestro Scooter) were also seized.
Bank and insurance deposits are under verification and searches are continuing, the release added.
Notably, the vigilance sleuths led by four DSPs,10 Inspectors, four ASIs and other staff are conducting raids on Patel’s properties at eight places on the strength of search warrants issued by Special Judge, Vigilance, Sundargarh.