Sushant Singh Rajput Case: CBI’s 10 Questions To Rhea Chakraborty!
Mumbai: A day after her exclusive interview with India Today, Sushant Singh Rajput’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty is being grilled by the Special Investigation Team (SIT) of the CBI on Friday.
She is the prime accused in the actor’s mysterious death case.
According to an NDTV report, Nupur Prasad, the officer leading the SIT team, will record her statement.
The investigating team is likely to ask Rhea the following questions:
- Where was she when Sushant was found dead in his apartment? Who informed her about her boyfriend’s demise?
- On learning about her boyfriend’s demise, did she go to his Bandra residence? When and where did she see Sushant’s body?
- Why did she leave Sushant’s residence on June 8?
- Was there a fight between the two on June 8?
- After leaving Sushant’s house on June 8, was there any communication between the two from June 9 to June 14.
- Did Sushant try to communicate with her after she left his house? Why did she block his number?
- Did Sushant try to contact any of her family members after she left his house?
- Details of the treatment which Sushant was undergoing. Details of the psychiatrists whom the actor was consulting for depression.
- How was Rhea’s bonding with Sushant’s family members?
- Did she sense some foul play behind the actor’s death? If not, then why did she ask for a CBI probe in the case?