Sweet Shop Blown Away In LPG Cylinder Explosion In Odisha’s Jajpur

Jajpur: A roadside shop was blown away while its owner had a narrow escape in the explosion of an LPG cylinder in Odisha’s Jajpur on Monday.

As per reports, the shop owner, Abhiram Sahu, was preparing sweets in his eatery near Nijampur panchayat office under Mangalpur police station in the morning when the LPG cylinder inside it exploded with a a loud sound.

On the impact of the explosion, the asbestos roof of the shop was blown away. The furniture, utensils and other materials inside the shop caught fire. Fortunately, Sahu managed to escape as he had come just outside the shop when the explosion took place.

On being informed, Fire personnel from Dasarathpur rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire. But the properties worth thousands of rupees were destroyed in the explosion.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.