Berhampur: Three members of a family (mother, son and daughter) died
of food poisoning at Berhampur in Ganjam district.
The family complained of vomiting, stomach pain and diarrhoea after
consuming poisonous food in their house on Tuesday night. They were
rushed to a local hospital for treatment.
However, the siblings died on Wednesday, while their mother succumbed
to the illness while undergoing treatment at a hospital in Bhubaneswar
The doctors treating the trio said that consumption of contaminated
food led to their death.