Three Injured In LPG Cylinder Blast In Cuttack

Cuttack: Three persons including a four-year-old kid were injured after an LPG cylinder exploded in their house at Damana under Baranga police limits in Cuttack on Friday morning.

Sources said the cooking gas cylinder at Jitu Sethi’s home exploded when his wife was cooking in the kitchen. Fire engulfed the house, thereafter, leaving the couple and their kid injured.

The police and fire services personnel rushed to the spot and doused the flames. The three were rushed to a nearby hospital and later shifted to Capital Hospital when their condition deteriorated.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.