Three Of Family Critically Injured As TV Explodes In Odisha’s Bargarh

0

Bargarh: A TV set exploded as a result of a fire mishap leaving three members of a family critically injured at Antarala village under Padmapur block of Odisha’s Bargarh district today.

According to reports, there was a fire in the house due to an electrical short circuit after which the TV also exploded. Sunil Deheria, his wife Jagynaseni, and their two-year-old son sustained critical burn injuries in the incident.

The victims were initially rushed to the Padmapur Hospital and later shifted to Bargarh District Headquarters Hospital and eventually to VIMSAR in Burla for treatment.

Articles inside the house were gutted in the blaze after the explosion.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.