Traffic Restrictions In Bhubaneswar For Winter Session Of Odisha Assembly From Tomorrow
Bhubaneswar: The Twin City Commissionerate Police on Monday released a notice on traffic restrictions, which will come into force in the city from November 21-30 in view of the Winter Session of Odisha Assembly.
- Vehicles coming from Housing Board Square will turn left from Keshari Talkies Square.
- Vehicles coming from AG Square towards PMG will take a diversion by turning right from Jaydev Bhawan and proceed on Indira Gandhi Park Road.
- All vehicles coming from Master Canteen will be diverted towards adjoining lanes on Lower PMG.
- Vehicles coming from 120 Infantry Battalion Square and intending to proceed towards Rabindra Mandap will be diverted towards Power House Square.
- Vehicles coming from Raj Bhawan Square towards MLA colony and Rabindra Mandap will be diverted towards Shastri Nagar Square.
These restrictions will not be applicable for the emergency vehicles (Police, Fire and Ambulance) and those authorised to enter the official buildings ,including the State Assembly, the State Secretariat and other offices located in this area, it added.
The winter session of the Assembly, which will begin with the election to the post of Deputy Speaker, will have 30 business days. At least 23 days will be allocated for official business and six days for Private Members’ Business (Bills and Resolutions), according to the provisional calendar. The Assembly will remain closed on the occasion of Rasa Purnima on November 27 and Christmas on December 25. The House will not meet on November 25 and 26.