Tragedy On Ganesh Puja Day As Minor Boy Dies Of Electrocution In Bhubaneswar

0

Bhubaneswar: Tragedy struck a family residing in Refugee colony of Laxmi Sagar here on Ganesh Puja day when their minor son died due to electrocution.

Twelve-year-old Pruthiraj Singh, a Class VII student, was working with electric wires as part of decoration for Ganesh puja. His father and elder brother, who had gone to get flowers, discovered on returning that the boy had died after being electrocuted by a wire.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital, but the doctors announced him brought dead.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.