Two shops gutted in fire at Soro

Soro: At least two shops were gutted after a major fire broke out at Soro in Balasore district on Tuesday evening.
Fire personnel immediately rushed to the spot after getting information about the incident. It took them more than 30 minutes to douse the flames.
Though no injury or casualty was reported, property worth several lakhs of rupees were reportedly reduced to ashes in the fire.
According to locals, the blaze started in a shop, which dealt with grocery items, after a gas cylinder exploded. Later, it spread to another shop.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.