Bhubaneswar: The state government on Friday relaxed lockdown measures, like allowing gyms to reopen. However, night curfew will remain in place from 9 pm to 5 am, while fines for violations have been increased.
Weekend shutdown will be imposed in Ganjam, Khurda, Gajapati, Cuttack and Rourkela.
- Gyms and yoga centres to reopen from August 5. Detailed SOP will be issued by the Home Ministry.
- Independence Day celebrations with proper safety guidelines.
- Offices, Industries can function
- Inter-state and intra-state transportation of goods and private vehicles require no permission.
- Weddings with 50 people
- Funerals with 20 people
- Cinema halls, theatres, swimming pools, bars will remain closed.
- Metro rail services
- All educational institutions. However, exams will be allowed.
- Large congregations for social, religious, political, academic or any other reasons are banned.
- Individuals above 65 years of age, children under the age of 10 years, those with co-morbidities and pregnant women are advised to stay at home, except for essential requirements or health reasons.
Here’s the detailed order: