Vigilance Raid On Assistant Engineer, RW Division In Odisha’s Balasore
Balasore: The Vigilance sleuths conducted simultaneous raids at five places in Balasore and Bhadrak districts following allegations of possession of disproportionate assets by Assistant Engineer, RW Section, Soro, Pramoth Kumar Behuria.
The Vigilance conducted simultaneous house searches on the strength of search warrants issued by the Special Judge, Vigilance, Balasore. The teams are led by one Additional SP, 4 DSPs , 4 Inspectors and other staff.
The property of Assistant Engineer under RW Division II, Balasore, raided include:
- One triple-storey building and one double-storey building in one campus at Bagurai of Bhadrak Town .
- House at native village Madhusudanpur under Bhadrark Rural police limits
- Market complex at Arnapal in Bhadrak
- Relative’s house at Basudevpur, Bhadrak
- Office chamber at Soro in Balasore district
During searches, Rs 1,65, 521 cash was recovered. Searches are continuing.