Vigilance Raid On Odisha Co-Operative Society Inspector, 2 Triple-Storey Bldgs & 4 Plots Unearthed So Far
Bhubaneswar: Vigilance officials on Saturday launched simultaneous searches on the houses and properties of Banamali Naik, Inspector of Co-operative Societies-cum-Secretary, Regulated Market Committee (RMC), Sargipalli, Sundargarh.
The searches were launched following charges of amassing disproportionate assets (DA) against him.
Searches are being carried out at the following places:
* Two triple-storey buildings lat Talsankara Mouza (Kendupada), Sundargarh.
* Double-storey building located at Talsankara Mouza (Dengibhadi), Sundargarh.
* Native house at Kukuridihi village, Sundargarh.
* Relative’s house at Sareikela village, Sundargarh.
* Office chamber at Sundargarh town.
1. Rs.2.97 lakh in cash
2. Bank deposits worth Rs 14 lakh in PNB, HDFC and SBI accounts.
3. Two triple-storey buildings worth Rs. 1.11 crore and Rs 47.70 lakh respectively at Mouza Talsankara in Sundargarh district
4. A plot at Mouza Chhatabar in Sundargarh district
5. Another plot at Mouza Darlipalli in Sundargarh district
6. Two plots at Mouza Talasankara in Sundargarh district
7. 217-gram gold jewellery
8. 682-gram silver jewellery
9. Rs.13.86 lakh insurance deposits
The Vigilance official said that details of investments and deposits made in other banks and other schemes are being verified, along with the valuation of the buildings.
Comments are closed.