[Watch] Major Mishap Averted As Fire In Apartment Extinguished In Time In Cuttack

Cuttack: A major mishap was averted due to timely intervention of Fire personnel in extinguishing fire that broke out in an apartment in the city on Wednesday.

According to sources, the residents of an apartment in front of Bikash Bhawan at Badambadi in the city informed the Fire Brigade after finding smoke coming out of a residential flat.

Fire At An Apartment At Cuttack’s Badambadi – YouTube

The Fire personnel rushed to the house in third floor of the apartment and vacated the people from the floor as the heavy flames along with smoke were coming out of the place. They managed to extinguish the fire totally in a short time.

As per reports, nobody was injured in the incident but a large amount of properties were destroyed in the fire. The loss of properties was yet to be estimated.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.