Woman Chokes To Death After Eating Gupchup In Odisha’s Sundargarh


Sundargarh: A woman paid a heavy price for eating Gupchup here on Tuesday. She choked to death while eating the savoury snack at Sarafgarh village under Lefripada police limits.

The deceased has been identified as Fulamati Kisan (30). According to reports, the woman had bought Gupchup from a vendor. Her husband, she and their son were eating the snack at their house around noon when a portion got stuck in her windpipe, following which she fell unconscious. She was rushed to the Lefripada Hospital, where the doctor declared her dead.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.