Year-Old Baby Injured After Mobile Phone Explodes In Odisha’s Koraput

0

Koraput: A critically-injured year-old infant was taken to a community health centre (CHC) in Koraput district on Monday after a mobile phone exploded on the bed she was sleeping on.

The incident occurred around Sunday midnight at Bilangsil village in Laxmipur Block.

According to reports, Rohit Nachika had put his mobile phone for charging on Sunday night. Later, he disconnected the cell phone from the charger and kept it on the bed where his wife and 1-year-old girl were sleeping.

After sometime, the phone exploded suddenly, severely burning the baby’s face. However, as there was no public transport available at that hour, Rohit took the baby to the Laxmipur CHC on a motorcycle in the morning.

The doctor attending to the victim said that she will be shifted to the Koraput district headquarters hospital for further treatment.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.