Youth Electrocuted While Charging Mobile Phone In Odisha’s Nuapada

Nuapada: A youth died of electrocution while charging a mobile phone at a house in a village in Odisha’s Nuapada district.

The incident was reported to have taken place at Sihinamunda village under the jurisdiction of Komna police station of the district.

As per information, Mukesh Kata (20) f Karangabhata village in Komna area had visited his relative at nearly Sihinamunda village on Friday. While charging his mobile phone in a room there, the youth man suffered a powerful electric shock.

He was immediately taken to the district headquarters hospital (DHH) in Nuapada, where doctors declared him dead.

A police team visited the hospital and recovered the body. The body was handed over to the family after postmortem.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.