Bhubaneswar: The Odisha government on Friday allowed some more exemptions during the weekend shutdown being imposed in 11 heavy-load-case districts during the month of June, beginning Saturday.
The Office of Special Relief Commissioner informed about partial modification in the order, which allows newspaper hawkers to distribute papers in these 11 districts from 5 am to 8 am.
• Movement of any person in case of medical or other emergency
• ATMs and critical financial institutions like RBI, Clearing Houses
• Operations of airports, railway stations, bus terminals and their associated offices, movement of associated personnel and activities
• Home delivery of food by restaurants and aggregators such as Zomato & Swiggy
• LPG distribution, home delivery of cooking gas and associated facilities, personnel and vehicular movement