Odisha Space Application Centre (ORSAC) invites applications from IT (Information Technology) Professionals with at least 3 years of Post-Technical Qualification experience in organized IT industry. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply only in the prescribed format available in the official advertisement (Page -15). The last date for submission of applications is February 11, 2020.
The recruitment drive for the IT Professionals is in the following Domain Specialties
- Unix/Linux Server & Network Admin
- Enterprise class Database Development, Maintenance and Administration
- GIS Server Operation, Administration & Web-GIS Development
- Web & Mobile Application Developer
- Must be 12th pass or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics as core subjects with at least 60 per cent marks in aggregate.
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or MCA or higher from AICT recognized university with minimum 60 per cent marks in aggregate.
How to Apply
- Candidates must send the application form along with the required documents to Administrative cum Accounts Officer, ORSAC, Bhubaneswar, Plot No:- 45/48 (P), Jayadev Vihar, Unit – 6, Bhubaneswar, by Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier/ In person.
- Candidates can apply only for one Domain in which he/she has the suitable technical expertise.
- Last date for submission of application is February 11, 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for verification of certificates and credentials and documents and interviews.
- Candidates will be tested against their Domain Skill applied for.
According to the official advertisement, the engagements are to be full-time, in-premise deployments at ORSAC.