5 Children Injured While Watching Play After Electric Wire Snaps In Odisha’s Ganjam

Ganjam: At least five children, who were watching a play on Mahabharat, were injured after a live wire snapped and fell on the venue at Nuapentha village in Padadigi panchayat under Patrapur block of Odisha’s Ganjam district on Friday night.

The play on Mahabharat was being performed near Nuapanetha school since Thursday night to mark Ganesh Puja.

An electric wire, passing over the stage, snapped and fell on an iron grill, injuring the children who were either holding or resting against the grill.

All of them were rushed by 108 ambulance to Patrapur community health centre (CHC).

Till last reports came in, all the children had recovered and returned home.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.