Bhubaneswar Reports Two More COVID-19 Deaths, Odisha Toll Rises To 390
Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 toll touched 390 in Odisha on Friday with 10 more patients succumbing to the deadly virus in the last 24 hours.
The new fatalities have reported from Ganjam (4), Bhubaneswar (2) and one each in Koraput, Nayagarh, Sonepur and Angul.
The Health Department has identified the deceased as:
- A 55-year-old male of Angul district who was also suffering from diabetes.
- A 70-year-old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from diabetes, hypertension.
- A 58-year-old female of Bhubaneswar.
- A 42-year-old male of Ganjam district.
- A 50-year-old female of Ganjam district.
- A 70-year-old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from uncontrolled diabetes.
- A 59-year-old female of Ganjam district who was also suffering from diabetes and hypertension.
- A 35-year-old female of Koraput district.
- A 61-year-old male of Nayagarh district.
- A 76-year-old male of Sonepur district.
With these 10 new casualties, the virus has so far claimed 170 lives in Ganjam district, followed by 54 in Khurda, 24 in Sundargarh, 19 in Cuttack, 18 in Rayagada, 16 in Gajapati, 10 each in Nayagarh and Puri, nine in Sambalpur, eight in Balasore, six in Kandhamal and Bhadrak, five each in Bargarh and Keonjhar, four each in Jajpur and Angul, three each in Koraput, Malkangiri and Kendrapada, two each in Sonepur, Dhenkanal, Mayurbhanj, Jagatsinghpur and Kalahandi and one each in Jharsuguda, Nabarangpur, and Balangir.