New Delhi: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Scientist-‘B’ in specified disciplines and categories on its official website. The total number of vacancies is 150. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post at bis.gov.in on or before March 31, 2020.
- Mechanical Engineering – 48
- Metallurgical Engineering 25
- Civil Engineering- 7
- Electrical Engineering – 19
- Electronics Telecommunications Engineering – 5
- Computer Engineering – 11
- Food Technology – 14
- Chemical Engineering – 16
- Bio-Technology 1
- Bio-medical Engineering – 3
- Petro-Chemical Engineering – 1
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology degree or an equivalent qualification with not less than 60 per cent marks in aggregate. (50 per cent for SC/ST candidates)
- Must have a valid GATE score of 2018/19/20. The GATE score must be valid as on the closing date of the application, i.e. March 31, 2020.
- The applicants must be between 21 to 30 years of age as on March 31, 2020. Relaxation in age limit for the SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Ex-Servicemen and Departmental Candidates of BIS is as per applicable rules and regulation.
- Candidates from the General category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 100. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Person with benchmark disability/Women applicants.
Direct Link HERE