Close Shave For Family After Moving Car Catches Fire In Odisha

Salepur: Members of a family, including two children, and their driver had a narrow escape when the car in which they were travelling went up in flames near Madhupur at Mahanga in Salepur on Monday.

According to sources, one Dillip Biswal of Purushottampur under Badachana block in Jajpur district had gone to his relative’s house with his family members. The incident took place when they were returning home.

On noticing the fire, the driver along with the family members rushed out of the vehicle.

In no time, the car was engulfed in flames and reduced to ashes.

On being informed, the Kuanpal fire brigade reached the spot and doused the flames.

Short-circuit is being suspected to be the reason behind the fire.

Also Read: Close Shave For Driver As Car Catches Fire In Odisha’s Nabarangpur



Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.