College Students Hospitalised In Odisha’s Balasore After Food Poisoning

Balasore: Ten college students were hospitalised on Friday after food poisoning in Rupsa in Odisha’s Balasore district.

The condition of six students is stated to be critical.

The students were first rushed to the community health centre in Rupsa, from where six students who are said to be critical were referred to the District Headquarters Hospital.

The students fell ill after having lunch in the college mess.

Some reports said the cook who prepared the food may have mistakenly poured phenyl in the kheer that is suspected to have caused the food poisoning. An investigation has been ordered.



Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.