COVID: BMC Declares 16 More Places In Bhubaneswar As Micro-Containment Zones
Bhubaneswar: In order to prevent the spread of COVID infection, the Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Thursday declared 16 places in the city as micro-containment zones.
The municipality had declared 9 places as micro-containment zones on Wednesday, 15 on Tuesday, 6 on Monday and 18 places on Sunday.
The BMC has declared the following places under its jurisdiction as micro-containment zones on the day:
1. Plot No-1150, Unit-IX, Bhubaneswar
2.Qtr No-E-63/2 Unit-IX Flat Bhubaneswar
3.Plot No-329, New AG Colony, Bhubaneswar
4.Flat No-404, Surya Apartment, BJB Nagar, Bhubaneswar
5.Flat No-D/33, Utkal Royal Residency, Bhubaneswar
1. PLOT NO-19, BRUNDABAN GARDEN, KOLATHIA, Ward No-49.
2. PLOT NO-136/660, KHANDAGIRI PLAZA, AIGINIA, Ward No-49.
3. PLOT NO-A-1, GIRISH VIHAR, LANE-10, DURGAMADHAB LANE, BHARATPUR, Ward No-22
4. PLOT NO-83, TULASI VIHAR, JAGAMARA, Ward No-63
1. PN-439, Niladri Vihar, Sector-3, Bhubaneswar, Ward No-14.
2. HIG-138, Lumbini Vihar, Niladri Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Ward No-14.
3. 402/3521, Bajrang Vihar, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Ward No-02.
4. PN-79, Raghunathpur, Bhubaneswar, Ward No-03.
5. D-405, Nageswar Residency, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Ward No-03.
6. 112/113, Niladri Vihar, Sector-2, Bhubaneswar, Ward No-14.
7. 1/1, Kanchanjanga Appt., Cspur, Bhubaneswar, Ward No-07
The BMC has imposed the containment restrictions in those places where multiple COVID positive cases were detected.
As per the BMC order, public entry into the containment zones is banned and the inhabitants of the areas have to stay indoors. Shopping establishments, government and private institutions located in the containment zones will also remain closed with essentials and medicines being supplied by the BMC.