COVID Diet: Include Dark Chocolate, Turmeric Milk To Build Immunity
It’s extremely important for people recovering from COVID-19 to focus on rebuilding immunity and energy levels.
What type of food should one have to build natural immunity after contracting coronavirus?
Government experts have recommended a list of items that patients should consume. Among them are dark chocolate, with at least 70 per cent cocoa ingredients, and turmeric milk once a day to boost immunity.
As per the guideline, since most COVID patients suffer from a loss of taste and smell, “it is important to eat soft foods at small intervals and to add amchoor in the food.”
Are you looking for natural ways to boost your immunity?
We’ve got you covered!
Here’s few general measures which you can follow to boost your immunity organically amidst #COVID19. #StayHomeStaySafe#IndiaFightsCorona @MoHFW_INDIA @MIB_India @PIB_India pic.twitter.com/KfKk2pLyeL
— MyGovIndia (@mygovindia) May 6, 2021
Government has recommended through its mygovindia Twitter handle to include following items in diet of a COVID patient:
* 5 servings of coloured fruits and vegetables for adequate vitamins and minerals
* Small amount of dark chocolate with at least 70 per cent cocoa to get rid of anxiety
* Turmeric milk once a day to boost immunity
* Soft foods at small intervals and adding amchoor in the food
* Whole grains like ragi, oats and amaranth
* Protein items like chicken, fish, eggs, paneer, soy, nuts and seeds
* Healthy fats like walnuts, almonds, olive oil and mustard oil.