Derailment: Trains From New Delhi To Odisha Diverted & Cancelled
Bhubaneswar: In view of derailment of a goods train near Ambiapur on Delhi-Howrah route, the trains going through the ECoR jurisdiction area have been diverted and cancelled.
The East Coast Railway (ECoR) in a release said 5 train have been diverted and one train has been cancelled due to the derailment of the goods train.
Following trains have been diverted:
- 08310 Jammu Tawi-Sambalpur Special left Jammu Tawi on October 14 will run via Ghaziabad-Moradabad-Lucknow.
- 08309 Sambalpur-Jammu Tawi Spl from Sambalpur on Oct 14 will run via Prayagraj Chheoki-Manikpur-Jhansi-Agra Cant-Mitawal-Chapramari.
- 02823 Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani special will run on diverted route via Kanpur-Jhansi-Agra Cant-Palwal-New Delhi.
- 02815 Puri-Anand Vihar Spl will run on diverted route via Kanpur-Lucknow-Moradabad.
- 02876 Anand Vihar-Puri Spl from Anand Vihar on Oct 15 will run via Ghaziabad-Moradabad-Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Stations.
02820 Anand Vihar-Bhubaneswar Sampark Kranti Spl from Anand Vihar on Oct 15 will remain cancelled, the release stated.
Comments are closed.