Fire At RMRC In Bhubaneswar, No One Hurt

Bhubaneswar: A fire broke out at the Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) campus in Bhubaneswar on Sunday.

No injury to anyone was reported due to the fire that erupted in the store room of the RMRC.

As per preliminary reports, at least two fire tenders from Chandrasekharpur were pressed into service to extinguish the blaze. It took around two hours to douse the flames.

Several used COVID-19 sample testing kits and other materials were stated to have been gutted in the fire.

While the fire was suspected to have erupted due to an electric short circuit, the exact reason is yet to be ascertained. Efforts are on to ascertain the cause of the fire and assess the damage caused due the incident. Further details are awaited.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.