Fire Breaks Out At Odisha Hospital

0

Jagatsinghpur: A fire broke out at Jagatsinghpur district headquarters hospital (DHH), triggering panic among patients and staff in the wee hours of Thursday.

Sources said the fire started at the Gynecology ward around 2 am. Luckily there was no casualty, but the water heater and refrigerator in the ward were burnt.

It is suspected that the incident occurred due a short circuit.

The patients and the hospital staff heard an explosive sound in the ward. The staff then evacuated the patients safely from the ward.

Fire tenders later doused the flames.

The additional district medical officer (ADMO) went to the hospital to review the situation on Thursday morning.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.