Fire Breaks Out In Classroom Transformed Under 5T In Odisha’s Keonjhar

Keonjhar: Classroom furniture, computers and other equipment were completely gutted in a fire that broke out in a classroom of Kodagadia High School in Champua block of the district on Friday.

The fire is suspected to be due to short circuit. On being informed, fire services personnel rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control. Details are awaited.

The High School was transformed under the 5T initiative recently.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.