Fire Breaks Out In Electronics Godown In Cuttack

Cuttack: Electronic equipment worth over lakhs were gutted after a fire broke out in a godown at Badambadi in Cuttack in the wee hours of Thursday.

BJD728

According to reports, a person staying in the neighbourhood first noticed smoke billowing out of the godown around 4 am and informed the fire brigade. Three fire engines rushed to the spot and doused the blaze within half an hour.

The fire brigade personnel also rescued three persons stranded on the first floor of the godown.

Sources said electronic equipment like fans and induction cookers stored in the godown were gutted.

 

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.