Bhubaneswar: Fire services personnel doused the flames near the restroom on the railway station premises in Bhubaneswar on Friday morning.
However, there was no loss of life and property.
According to source, the incident took place at around 8.30 am when the fire stuck some plastic containers kept near the restroom. Panic gripped the passengers and they ran helter-skelter after the smoke entered the restroom.
Following information, a fire brigade from Kalpala Square was rushed to the railway station and the personnel doused the flames before it spread to the other parts of the railway station.