Fire Breaks Out In Garment Showroom On Janpath In Bhubaneswar

Bhubaneswar: A major fire broke out in a showroom at Kharvel Nagar on Janpath here on Sunday evening.

Three fire tenders were rushed to the spot to bring the situation under control.

Fire Breaks Out At A Garment Showroom On Janpath, Bhubaneswar
Photo Credits: Chandra S Biswal

Although no injury or casualty has been reported, properties worth several lakhs of rupees were reduced to ashes in the mishap.

According to available information, the fire originated from the third floor of the building due to a suspected electric short circuit and spread to other floors in no time. Within minutes, the fire also spread to another shop in the neighbouring building. However, fire personnel put out the flames before it could cause any major damage to the building.

Meanwhile, traffic personnel reached the spot to control the people who had gathered outside the showroom on the crowded street.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.