Fire Engulfs Fast Food Kiosk In Bhubaneswar; No Loss Of Life

0

Bhubaneswar: A fast food kiosk in the city was gutted following a fire mishap on Wednesday evening.

According to sources, the Green Chillyez-Street Food shop near Gopabandhu Square caught fire in the evening. On being informed by the locals, the Fire personnel rushed to the spot and doused the fire completely.

There was no loss of human lives but the entire property inside the shop was damaged in the fire which is suspected to have been caused from the leak of LPG cylinder.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.