Five Families Rendered Homeless In Fire Mishaps

Bhadrak/Kendrapara: Five families were rendered homeless and properties worth lakhs of rupees gutted In fire mishaps in  Bhadrak and Kendrapara districts on Saturday night.

Houses of Praveen Mandal and Rabindra Mandal at Rajarajeswari Palli under Bansada police limits in Bhadrak district were reduced to ashes.

On being informed, fire services personnel reached the spot, but houses were completely destroyed by then.

The reason of the mishap is yet to be ascertained.

On the other hand, six rooms of three families were gutted in a fire mishap at Mahakalapada in Kendtrapara district.

According to sources, the mishap took place because of gas leak while cooking and the flames soon spread to the houses of Abhaya Behera, Sanjaya Behera and Bijaya Behera.

One Baishanab Charan Behera and three calves were injured in the incident.

On being informed, fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.