Forest Range Officer Under Odisha Vigilance Scanner, Raids On At 5 Places
Bhubaneswar: Vigilance sleuths on Wednesday raided the properties of Forest Range Officer, Ujjalpur Forest Range in odisha’s Sundargarh, Sangram Keshari Manihira for allegedly amassing assets disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Simultaneous searches are being conducted at five places in Sambalpur, Balangir and Sundargarh districts:
(1) The residential triple-storey building at Burla Town in Sambalpur district
(2) House of Manihira at native village Bahminipali, Chandanbhati in Balangir.
(3) House of his relative at Nehru Nagar, Balangir.
(4) His office chamber on the campus of Forest Range Office, Ujalpur Forest Range, Sundargarh district
(5) The residential quarter of Manihira also inside the campus of Forest Range Office, Ujalpur Forest Range, Sundargarh district