No, there aren’t any hidden conditions other than that you need to have an ICICI bank account or be eligible for that. Amazon along with ICICI is running an offer in which users can sign-up for an ICICI branded Amazon Pay credit card and get a cashback of Rs 700 instantly. The cashback is Rs 600 for non-prime users.
Here are the salient features of the card:
- No annual charge, free for lifetime.
- 5 per cent back on Amazon.in as Amazon Pay Balance for Amazon Prime customers.
- 3 per cent cashback for non-prime customers.
- 2 per cent cashback on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants by using this card on Amazon Pay.
- 1 per cent back on other payments over existing offers.
- Waiver of 1 per cent on fuel surcharge.
- Unlimited reward points from Amazon.
- No cost EMI option always available.
How to apply for ICICI Amazon Pay credit card:
You can apply either on Amazon app or ICICI bank’s credit card page. You can also apply the same via ICICI’s iMobile app. ICICI bank will send an OTP to your phone to verify your eligibility. If eligible, you will get the virtual card details immediately along with the Rs 700 or Rs 600 cashback. The physical card will be sent via post.
Who Should Take This Card?
This card is suitable for shoppers on Amazon, specially if you are one who looks for no cost EMI options. Plus, the instant Rs 700 cashback for just signing-up is tempting. However, the card doesn’t come with free airport lounge access.