The Technical Training Institute of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Bangalore has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for apprenticeship training under various trades.
Candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format on or before January 07, 2020. Candidates are advised to register as apprentice on the portal: www.apprenticeship.gov.in. The apprentice number has to be indicated in the application form available on the website.
Only candidates who have passed the Craftsmen Training Scheme from recognised ITIs are eligible to apply for the posts.
The marks obtained in SSLC and ITI must be mentioned by the candidates. Candidates will have to attach the following enclosures with the application form:
Copy of SSLC Marks Card, copy of ITI marksheets/self-attested internet downloaded result sheets with the application form and a copy of caste certificate/PH certificates/Armed personnel certificate.
Details of Trades for Apprenticeship Training
- Foundry Man
- Sheet Metal Worker
The number of vacancies has not been mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Selection for the apprenticeship training posts will be based on merit of the candidates.
How To Apply
- Candidates should visit the website -https://hal-india.co.in
- On the page that opens click on Careers at HAL
- On the page that opens click on the Trade Apprentices Training
- On the page that opens, link to official notification and link to the application form is available.
- Filled application must be submitted through the District Employment Exchanges of Karnataka.
Direct Link to Application Form