How To Download YouTube & Facebook Videos
Have you ever wondered how to store videos from Facebook and YouTube to be watched later or share offline? Here are a few ways you can download videos from YouTube and Facebook:
Method 1: Saving YouTube Videos On App
For YouTube, the simplest way is to use the official app and press on download. This lets you watch the video through this app. Similarly, Facebook lets you bookmark videos but it requires an internet connection to watch them later.
Method 2: How To Download YouTube Videos On Phone:
- Install Snaptube app on your phone from its official website snaptubeapp.com.
- Find the link of the YouTube video you want to download.
- Paste the link and click on the download button.
Method 3: How To Download YouTube Videos On Computer
- There are different websites for this. Go to en.saveform.net, keepvid.com or yt1s.com.
- Find the YouTube or Facebook video link and copy it.
- Paste the link in the box given
- Choose the quality of video and format required and press download.
Comments are closed.