Bhubaneswar: Electricity consumers of CESU, NECSO, WESCO and SOUTHCO in Odisha can now pay their bills using popular mobile payment bank Paytm.
Here are the steps:
- Users need to open their Paytm app and click on ‘Electricity’.
- Then choose the state – Odisha.
- Choose the utility provider – CESU, NECSO, WESCO or SOUTHCO.
- Enter your customer ID as shown in the snapshot below and click on proceed.
- Make the payment. You can pay from your Paytm wallet, credit card, netbanking, upi, debit card, etc.
Apart from Paytm, you can also visit CESU’s own website to make online payments. However, it is applicable in select circles only.