Bhubaneshwar: The Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, has invited applications for various teaching positions at ICT Mumbai Marathwada Campus Jalna and ICT Mumbai Odisha IOC Off-Campus Centre, Bhubaneshwar, for a period of 11 months on a contractual basis, for the academic year 2020-21.
The application form, available at the official website, can be submitted between November 1 and November 16, and the following points should be kept in mind while applying:
1) Candidates have to submit the online applications along with relevant documents by November 16, and the registration and application fees shall be Rs 100 and Rs 1000 respectively.
2) Already employed candidates must submit their applications with No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
3) Incomplete applications will be rejected, and candidates are advised to refer to the ICT website for any updates, while any issues must be emailed to [email protected]
4) Eligible candidates will be interviewed online through Microsoft Teams.
|S No||Post Name||ICT Marathwada||IOC- Bhubaneswar|
|1||Assistant Professor of Polymer engineering / Material Engineering||2||1|
|2||Assistant Professor of Pharmaceuticals Technology||2||2|
|3||Assistant Professor of Food Technology/Food Engineering/Agri Process Engineering||2||2|
|4||Assistant Professor in Chemical engineering||2||1|
|5||Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering||1||1|
|6||Assistant Professor in Engineering Mathematics||1||1|
|7||Assistant Professor in Biochemical Engineering||1||1|
|8||Assistant Professor of Oils Technology||1||0|
|9||Assistant Professor of Energy engineering||1||0|
|10||Assistant Professor in Analytical Chemistry||0||1|
|11||Assistant Professor in Organic Chemistry||0||1|
|12||Assistant Professor in Petrochemical Engineering||0||1|
|13||Assistant Professor in Humanities (Communications Skills and Economics)||0||1|
Pay Scale and other criteria for contractual faculty positions beyond 11 months
Consolidated Pay: Rs 60,000
– Not older than 35 years, as of November 16, 2020
– Ph.D preceded by UG / PG degree in the relevant branch of Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Sciences with First class or equivalent CGPA score at either of the levels.
– Minimum of 5 published research papers in refereed journals with a cumulative impact factor of 10 (Note: Mathematics and Humanities positions are exempted from minimum 5 publications)
The release listed all the relevant posts and their requisite qualifications, along with certain instructions:
1) Mere possession of the prescribed minimum educational qualifications does not entitle a candidate for an interview.
2) Candidates without a Master’s Degree but having a Ph.D (integrated) post-Bachelor’s Degree shall be evaluated through course credits earned during doctoral work.
3) In absence of a class/division at the UG/PG degree, 60 per cent marks will be considered as the equivalent, and in case of GPA system, the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks.
4) Impact factor calculation will be valid for only publications with the applicant as the main author, the co-author being his/her supervised student, and the research paper is published in reputed journals in relevant scientific areas after assessment from the Scrutiny Committee.