Indian Idol 12 Online Audition; Here’s What You Have To Do
The makers of Indian Idol will conduct the auditions for its 12th edition virtually. With the tag line ‘Ghar Se Manch Tak’, the auditions will begin online from July 25 on the SonyLIV app.
In a video, host Aditya Narayan is seen telling contestants that the online audition process will be the first step for them to make their dreams come true.
The final rounds, the dates for which will be announced later, will be shot in the studio. The three judges- Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya and Vishal Dadlani will return to the show as judges, reported The Indian Express (TIE).
Here are the steps that contestants have to take:
1. The contestant should be an Indian citizen to participate in Indian Idol.
2. Download the SonyLIV app. The audition page is active from today.
3. Choose your preferred language and fill up the online form.
4. If you are less than 18-years-old, you will have to submit your parents/legal guardian details.
5. Make sure all details filled by you are correct as the team will be contacting you through the same.
6. Before clicking on the submit button, read the terms and conditions.
7. Upload an audition video. You can perform in two styles and it has to be more than 1:30 minutes.
8. The video has to be stable and in mid-shot, with the face clearly visible. Make sure there is enough light in the room and shoot in a quiet place with no disturbance.
9. If you cannot upload the video, decrease its size and re-upload.
10. Once you are sure that this is your best performance, click the submit button, and hope for a call from the team.
The Indian Idol 12 auditions will be live from July 25 to August 9. Those who are selected for the next round will receive a call in the coming days, reported TIE.