Inhuman: Acid Bottles Served To Kids During Birthday Party At Restaurant
Lahore: In a cruel and inhuman incident, two children had to be hospitalized after a restaurant allegedly served acid bottles during birthday celebrations, Samaa TV reported on Monday.
In the FIR, registered at Lari Adda police station, the complainant claimed that the family went to a restaurant in the Greater Iqbal Park to attend a birthday party.
After dinner, a guest used a water bottle served by the restaurant to wash his son’s hands. But as soon as water was poured on his hand, the child started screaming.
Another child drank from one of the bottles and fell unconscious after throwing up. An adult, who was attending to the child, developed blisters on his hands when the child vomited on him.
Both children were taken to a hospital where they are being treated.
Police have arrested the manager of the restaurant and started an investigation.