IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Apply For 48 Vacancies In Odisha By Nov 30
Bhubaneswar: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) announced applications from eligible candidates to fill up over 450 vacancies, including 48 apprentice posts.
Interested candidates can apply online on or before November 30 by 6 pm by visiting the official website of IOCL website
The selection process shall consist of a written test, document verification, and medical test. The admit cards can be downloaded from 5 pm on December 8 to 8 am on December 18.
Candidate should be a Class XII pass or three-year full-time diploma or two years through lateral entry after ITI of a minimum one-year duration from a government-recognised institute.
Notably, a full-time bachelor’s degree (graduation) is required for some posts.
Age limit and relaxation:
The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the upper age limit is 26 years as on November 10.
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
PwBD: 10 years
Duration of training:
Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I) : 1 year
Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): 1 year
Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator: 15 months
How to apply:
- Candidates should visit the IOCL pipelines recruitment portal
- Click on ‘Active openings’ button on the homepage
- Click on the link ‘Engagement of Apprentices in Pipelines Division under The Apprentices Act, 1961’
- Select Log-In/New Registration
- Fill up the credentials
- Upload the scanned copy of a photograph and signature
- Take a printout of the application form for future purpose
Following are the details in different states:
West Bengal: 45
Himachal Pradesh: 3
Tamil Nadu: 34