Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), as a measure of skill building initiative for the nation, has invited online applications to engage technical and non-technical apprentices at various locations in North India. The total number of apprentices to be recruited is 312. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through IOCL’s official website. The application process is on and the last date for applying is January 22, 2020.
Apprentices are to be engaged in the following trades
- Electrical and electronics
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)
- Data Entry Apprentices (Skill Certificate Holder)
- Candidates have to be between 18 – 24 years as on 30.11.2019. Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD candidates is according to the government rules
- The date for the purpose of possession of qualification and meeting age criteria is 30.11.2019.
- Diploma / Engineering / B Tech in relevant Courses/Trades from a recognized Institute/University.
- Selection shall be on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test (Duration 90 minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to number of seats in respective trades/disciplines shall be called for document verification.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online from 26.12.2019 to 22.01.2020 through https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Careers.aspx.
- Visit the website
- Go to Indian oil For Careers. Click on Apprenticeship Below it.
- A new page will open. Click o the “Apply online” option.
- A new page will open. Click on “North Region”
- Another page will open and this page carries FAQ, Guide to online registration.
- Candidates have to register and then download the application form.
For Direct Link to the official notification, CLICK HERE