IRCON Is Hiring Civil, Electrical Engineers; Get Details Here
Last Date To Apply Is Jan 21
IRCON Internationa, a Railway PSU handling infra projects, has invited applications for recruitment to various technical positions in the organisation on contractual basis. The number of posts for which hiring would be conducted is 100.
The selected candidates will be engaged in various projects in states such as Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura and Gujrat.
The last date for submission of online application is January 21.
- Works engineer/civil — 48
- Geologist — 4
- Sr works engineer — 19
- Site supervisor/civil — 1
- Sr site supervisor/civil — 21
- Sr works engineer/electrical — 1
- Site supervisor/electrical — 2
- Sr site supervisor/electrical — 4
The candidates will be given a fixed consolidated pay.
Direct link to the notification.
Selection will be done through written test and/or interview of shortlisted candidates.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in degree/diploma as per
MEQ prescribed, and shall be called for written exam and/or interview.
List of shortlisted candidates shall be published on the Ircon official web-site (ircon.org).
How to apply?
1. Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
2. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Contract Employment’ section) of Ircon’s
3. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
4. Candidates will have to correctly declare their name and date of birth as mentioned in their birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly.
5. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
Comments are closed.