Lime godown gutted in fire

0

Bhadrak: A lime godown at Chandabali in Bhadrak district was reduced to ashes in a major fire on Sunday.
Fire fighters immediately rushed to the spot and doused the flames with the help of police.
“An electrical short circuit might have caused the fire. Probe is on to determine the exact cause of the blaze. Property worth several lakhs was destroyed in the fire”, a police officer said.
There was no report of any injury or casualty in the mishap, the officer added.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.