Nabarangpur Collectorate Hiring 33 Gram Rozgar Sevaks
Last Date For Receiving Applications Is January 14
The Gram Panchayat Section of Nabarangpur Collectorate has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Gram Rozgar Sevaks, on contractual basis. The application form in prescribed format is available on the website: www.nabarangpur.nic.in . The last date for receiving applications by Registered Post/Speed Post, is January 14, 2020.
Vacancy Details According to Categories
- UR – 17 posts (Women- 09)
- ST – 15 posts (Women – 11)
- SC- 01 post (Women -01)
- SEBC – 33 (Women – 21)
Candidates have to be between 18-40 years by December 2019.
- Educational Qualification
The minimum qualification required is 10+2 or its equivalent as notified from time to time by CHSE Odisha, with Computer proficiency of ‘O’ Level and use of Odia language in Computer.
The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed in Odia language test equivalent to ME standard conducted by School and Mass Education Department, Odisha.
The candidate should be a resident of Nabarangpur district.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.
How to Apply
- Download the prescribed application form available on the website: nabarangpur.nic.in
- Fill up the form and send it along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates and passport-size photos, to the Project Director, DRDA, Nabarangpur, At/Po- Nabarangpur, District- Nabarangpur, by Registered Post/Speed Post only.
- The envelope containing the application form must be Super scribed “Application for the post of GRAM ROZGAR SEVAK (GRS).
Candidates are advised to check the official notification carefully before applying.
Direct Link to check the official notification HERE